A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Please be advised: This is a technical prototype and will not be developed further.
2D shooter with roleplaying elements
This is a prototype which originated from the Ludum Dare Game. It was enhanced and polished.
I would appreciate any feedback you have:
- handpainted graphics
- twin stick shooter gameplay
- playable with mouse/keyboard or Gamepad
- local coop: drop in / drop out anytime
Game switches smoothly between Mouse/Keyboard and Gamepad.
WASD/Arrow Keys: Movement
Left Mouse Button: Shoot
Space/Right Mouse Button: Switch weapon
E/Return: Use scene item/Loot special items
Left Stick: Movement
Right Stick: Look
Left or Right Trigger: Shoot
Left or Right Bumper: Switch weapon
Action Button (A): Use scene item/Loot special items
F3: Local Coop: Mouse + Gamepad
F4: Local Coop: Gamepad + Gamepad
What could have been:
- variation in shooter gameplay with a multitude of handcrafted arenas enhanced with procedural generation
- master melee and a multitude of ranged weapons
- each arena champion comes with his own personality and special ability
- singleplayer campaign that takes you trough a series of renowned arena domes and beyond
- between the fights, wander through the catacombs and talk to the inhabitants
- take decisions regarding civilian audience and guards you meet on your way to the top or on your way out
Unpack the zip and start the corresponding executable.